march 2020 competition terms & conditions
1. The promoter is Wild Wellingtons Ltd
2. The competition is open to EMERGENCY WORKERS only of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wild Wellingtons and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition is to like the original post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
5. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
6. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post and will be subject to availability.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random.
14. The winner will be notified by via private message on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
19. The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. When booking their dates to stay, winners will be bound by Wild Wellingtons’ usual terms & condition which will be sent upon request or reserving your stay.
23. As per Wild Wellingtons’ usual booking T&Cs, winners will be required to pay a £200 damage deposit which will be refunded within 7 stays of your stay (once accommodation checked), providing no damage has occurred.
24. Dates available to stay, for competition winners, do not include any school or bank holidays.
25. All stays to be taken by 21st May 2021.
26. Winners will receive 1 basket of wood & kindling per stay.
27. If the main competition winner does not turn up on their first day of booking or if they cancel their booking, the prize of a 3-night stay will be lost.
28. Emergency workers for the purposes of this competition are classed as NHS, Fire Service and Police Force personnel
29. The winner will be asked to provide proof of employment in the emergency services, including their work ID.